Tuesday, January 26, 2010

About Me and My Dogs!

Hello and welcome to my blog All About Dogs. My name is Levy and my boyfriend, Phil, and I have a Jack Russell Terrier and a 1/4 Jack Russell and 3/4 Chihuahua (Jahuahua)! Rocky, the JRT, is around 7 years old. Were not 100% sure of his age because we adopted him from the Humane Society. Loki is 1 year old, we bought her from a breeder. I'm trying to be a professional blogger working from home so that I can spend more time with Phil and our dogs!

If you have a JRT then you know that they are high maintenance! They need running time everyday on top of playing and entertainment. JRTs are NOT relaxed dogs, well not all of the time! They do have their down time like all dogs, but they require training and constant repetition to keep them obedient! So as you can see I have some experience with dogs, high maintenance dogs I've tried lots of different programs, tricks and different unique ideas for training your dogs. So I decided to share this wealth of knowledge with you! Send me comments about things you want to hear about!

Plus we plan on breeding Loki in the summer so keep checking back for updates! We will be posting information about breeding as we learn more!

0 comments:

Post a Comment